Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains a few letters sent to Cohn by notables such as Leo Baeck, Stefan Zweig, Martin Buber, and others, as well as a couple of Cohn's sermons and manuscripts and two scrapbooks.
The Hans Tramer Collection consists of 8 boxes and 52 folders.
The collection contains letters and postcards to Leo Herrmann, his wife Lola Herrmann, and daughter Ruth Herrmann from various senders, including Max Brod, Franz Werfel, George Bernard Shaw, Martin Buber, and Albert Einstein.
This collection consists of material pertaining to Pinchas E. Rosenbluth (1906-1985).
This collection's diary, personal dedications, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and photographs pertain to the legacy of Robert Weltsch, an eminent journalist, editor, and Zionist. The collection also documents the lives of Robert Weltsch’s family members including his wife Martha and their children, Ruben and Shoshanah, and the implications of their Jewish heritage on their choice to emigrate to Palestine amid the rise of Nazi Germany.
The Rudolph Seiden Collection describes the life and work of Rudolph Seiden, who was a chemist and a Zionist activist. Included in this collection is personal and editorial correspondence regarding Judaism, Zionism, anti-Semitism and the proposed Jewish resettlement in Alaska in the 1930s. Unpublished manuscripts collected by Rudolph Seiden for the Foreign Authors’ Syndicate can be found in this collection as well as autographs from Max Brod, Lujo Brentano, Franz Oppenheimer, Erich Muehsam, Arthur Schnitzler and Otto Warburg.
- Correspondence 5
- Manuscripts (documents) 4
- Berlin (Germany) 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Diaries 2
- Emigration and immigration 2
- Jerusalem 2
- Judaism 2
- Photographs 2
- Alaska 1
- Antisemitism 1
- Autographs 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Chemists 1
- Exiled Jewish authors 1
- German literature 1
- Germany -- History -- 1918-1933 1
- Hebrew poetry 1
- History 1 ∧ less
- Hebrew 2
- Italian 1
- Yiddish 1
- Brod, Max, 1884-1968 2
- Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955 2
- Leo Baeck Institute London 2
- Simon, Ernst 2
- Weltsch, Robert 2
- Adler-Rudel, S. (Shalom), 1894-1975 1
- Association of Jewish Refugees in Great Britain 1
- Baeck, Leo, 1873-1956 1
- Berendsohn, Walter A. (Walter Arthur), 1884-1984 1
- Blau-Weiss (Youth movement) 1
- Blumenthal-Weiss, Ilse, 1899-1987 1
- Borchardt, Rudolf, 1877-1945 1
- Born, Bert 1
- Brilling, Bernhard 1
- Börsenblatt für den deutschen Buchhandel 1
- Cohn, Emil, 1881-1948 1
- Council of Jews from Germany 1
- Deutsche Verlags-Anstalt 1
- Foreign Authors’ Syndicate 1 ∧ less