Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This record group includes documents created and maintained by the Office of the President, the Office of the Executive Director and the Chair of the Division Coordinators/Directors Committee. Prominent is the Henrietta Szold series, containing correspondence by and to Szold as well as printed materials written by and about her. The files in this record group were created by a national president or executive director, or for their use, or maintained in their office during their years in office. Included are correspondence, minutes, memos, publications, reports and subject files on topics with which these individuals were involved.
The materials in this record group document the entirety of Hadassah’s history and work in Israel and the United States in photographs—prints, slides, glass lantern plates, and digital images.
The Youth Aliyah Records in the Hadassah Archives document Hadassah's work with multiple international organizations to rescue Jewish children from continental Europe to Palestine from 1933-1945. The collection also documents Hadassah's involvement with Youth Aliyah since 1946 in providing residential, educational, vocational, rehabilitative and therapeutic care for displaced and at-risk youth from around the world.
- Administrative records 2
- Articles 2
- Children -- Institutional care 2
- Correspondence 2
- Human rights 2
- Israel -- Emigration and immigration 2
- Jewish day schools 2
- Jews -- Palestine 2
- Judaism -- 20th century 2
- Meʼir Shefeyah (Israel) 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2 ∧ less
- German 2
- Hebrew 2
- Ben-Gurion, David, 1886-1973 2
- Ben-Shemen (Youth village: Ben-Shemen, Israel) 2
- Berman, Muriel, 1914-2004 2
- Bluestone, E. Michael (Ephraim Michael), 1891-1979 2
- Chagall, Marc, 1887-1985 2