Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 294
Certificate of incorporation, 1919. Minutes, 1954-1972. Materials pertaining to dissolution, 1973.
Constitution, 1908. Minutes, 1931-1948. Financial ledger, 1925-1934.
Legal documents, 1930s-1940s. Minutes, 1936-1939. Financial records, 1940s-1970s. Meeting announcements. Correspondence. Materials pertaining to sale of synagogue and to the dissolution of the association. Seal.
Constitution of the Antepoler Y.M.B.A. Constitution of the Antepoler Ladies Auxiliary. Financial records, 1950s-1970s. Correspondence, 1960s-1970s. Anniversary journal. Announcements.
Minutes, 1937-1973. Financial report, 1948. Photograph. Correspondence. Minutes, United Lodzer Relief Committee, 1961-1967. Materials of the United Emergency Committee for the City of Lodz.
Membership book, 1934-1969. Financial records, 1948-1973. Correspondence.
Anniversary souvenir journals, 1924, 1928, 1938, 1948. Membership directory, 1949. Correspondence. Memorial book, 1975.
Constitution. Minutes, 1925-1954 (Yiddish/German written in Roman alphabet). Miscellaneous materials, including letter from artisans' union in Bircza, 1926.
Minutes (Yiddish), 1908-1919. Minutes (English), 1919-1933, 1934-1947. Dues ledger. Membership records. Correspondence.
Minute books, 1926-1939, 1940-1944, 1944-1951, 1951-1953. Three photographs, including some of Eleazar Friedman. Constitution, 1944 and constitutional amendments. Banquet programs. Miscellaneous materials including genealogical and historical information about the family.
Constitution. Minutes, 1956-1970. Financial records. Correspondence. Cemetery map.
Minute book, 1946-1957. Ledgers, journals, 1931-1956. List of members. Accounts of dues, 1931-1937, 1946-1953.
Constitution. Minutes, 1943-1963. Financial records, 1930s-1960s. Membership records. Materials pertaining to burial, including three cemetery maps, 1925-1973. Materials pertaining to anniversary celebrations, including souvenir journals. Meeting announcements, 1940s-1970s.
Rules and by-laws. Financial records. Loan fund materials. Cemetery records. Correspondence. Seal.
Minutes, 1963-1971. Materials pertaining to burial. Anniversary journal.
Constitution. Minutes, 1953-1970. Financial records pertaining to relief activities in Poland, Germany, Israel. Correspondence pertaining to World War II relief activities, 1941-1976. Untitled manuscript of Jacob Fogel's memoirs of Brzeziny. Anniversary journals, newspaper clippings, photographs, miscellaneous membership records, materials pertaining to the Breziner memorial book.
Constitution. Minutes, 1937-1948 (German, English). Financial records, 1942-1958. Betshutsher nudnik, handwritten Yiddish newspaper, three issues, 1921-1922. Materials pertaining to the Circle of Buczaczer Friends. Photographs.
Constitution. Minutes, 1947-1962. Correspondence. Yortsayt (commemoration of the dead) book. Photographs. Memorial book, 1965. Anniversary journals, including those of the New York-Boston Busker Relief Association and the Busker Orphan Asylum Foundation. Materials pertaining to the landsmanshaft in Israel, including statutes, 1957.
Certificate of incorporation, 1924. Minutes, 1970-1972. Financial records, 1930s-1970s. Membership records, 1950s-1970s. Correspondence. Anniversary materials. Banner.
Constitutions. Minutes, 1948-1972. Financial records, 1931-1968. Membership records. Cemetery maps. Correspondence. Seal. Stamps.
Minutes, 1966-1975. Financial records, 1958-1975. Membership records, 1958-1975. Seal.
Constitution, correspondence, receipts, photographs, certificate. Memoirs of the donor of the collection.
Minutes, United Brothers of the Town of Smila, 1932-1943. Certificate of consolidation, 1962. Correspondence from Smela to the New York landsmanshaft and to the Smiller Benevolent Association in Philadelphia, 1910-1914, 1922, 1931-1932. Lists of relief packages received in the USSR, 1922, 1942-1948. Newspaper clippings. Notes in preparation of the Smeler memorial book. Souvenir journal of the Joint Smela Relief, Inc., 1938. Receipts from the Relief Committee for the Smeler Political Convicts.
Pinkas (record book), containing minutes and membership lists, 1923-1946.
Constitutions. Minutes of a memorial meeting, 1975. Financial records. Souvenir journals, 1940, 1978. Correspondence. Bulletins, 1946-1979. Memorial book, 1958.
Certificate of incorporation, 1909. Minutes, 1929-1964. Constitution, Antepolier Untershtitsungs Verein. Charter, United Antipoler Association, 1909. Postcards, Antopol.
Minutes, 1934-1964. Burial permits.
Minutes, 1924-1950s. Ledgers, loan books, stamps, correspondence, photograph.
Financial records, 1940s-1970s. Materials pertaining to burial. Seal.
- YIVO Institute for Jewish Research 285
- American Jewish Historical Society 8
- Leo Baeck Institute 1
- Jews -- Charities -- New York (State) -- New York. 285
- Jews -- New York (State) -- New York -- Societies, etc. 277
- Fraternal organizations -- New York (State) -- New York. 275
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs. 265
- Landsmanshaftn -- New York (State) -- New York 240
- Landsmanshaftn -- New York (State) -- New York. 240
- Immigrants -- United States. 228
- Mutual aid societies, Jewish -- New York (State) -- New York 217
- Mutual aid societies, Jewish -- New York (State) -- New York. 217
- Jews -- Genealogy -- New York (State) -- New York -- Genealogy. 128
- New York (N.Y.) -- Genealogy. 123
- Burial -- New York (State) -- New York. 76
- Photographic prints 71
- Cemeteries -- New York (State) -- New York. 46
- Jewish women -- New York (State) -- New York -- Societies and clubs. 44
- Jewish fraternal orders -- New York (State) -- New York 35
- Jewish fraternal orders -- New York (State) -- New York. 35
- Mutual aid societies -- New York (State) -- New York 31
- New York (N.Y.) -- Religious life and customs. 27
- Burial insurance -- New York (State) -- New York. 11 + ∧ less
- English 290
- German 21
- Yiddish 21
- Hungarian 2
- Hebrew 1
- United Jewish Appeal 4
- Bessarabian Federation of American Jews (New York, N.Y.) 3
- Jewish Child Care Association of New York 3
- Jewish Council for Russian War Relief 3
- Yivo Institute for Jewish Research 3
- American Federation for Polish Jews 2
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee 2
- Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Bielsker Bruderlicher Untershtitzungs Verein (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Britchaner Bessarabian Relief Association (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Charney, Daniel, 1888-1959 2
- Educational Alliance (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Community of New York City 2
- Mahler, Raphael, 1899-1977 2
- Ravitch, Melech, 1893-1976 2
- Workmen's Circle (U.S.) 2
- 92nd Street Y (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Abraham Cohen Benevolent Society 1
- Adler, Y., 1874-1974 1
- Agudas Achim Aid Society (New York, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less