Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
C. Z. Kloetzel Collection
The collection consists of material pertaining to Cheskel Zwi Kloetzel and his work.
Centralverein Deutscher Staatsbuerger Juedischen Glaubens
The collection contains bylaws, circulars, guiding principles, lectures, minutes, newspaper articles, and proclamations pertaining to the German representative organization “Centralverein”.
Erika Guetermann Collection
This collection contains a small amount of correspondence with authors, including Hans Leip and Nelly Sachs, and German-Jewish organizations, as well as a scrapbook containing clippings of Guetermann's cultural reviews published in German newspapers.
Leo Wolff Collection
The Leo Wolff Collection consists of personal documents of Leo Wolff and of papers pertaining to the organizations and communities in which he was engaged. Prominent topics are his work for Jewish communities in Germany and the negative influence of Zionism. The documents include biographical articles, family history articles, newspaper issues and clippings, minutes, correspondence, newsletters, notes, and by-laws.
Max Meyer Collection
The collection comprises documents related to the Meyer family and Jewish life in Württemberg as well as newspaper clippings from the 20th century. Mostly it features materials about Jewish life in Southern Germany from the 18th century to the 19th century. Moreover, personal notes from Max Meyer on religious topics, Festschriften and items related to the Jewish graveyard in Stuttgart-Hoppenlau are part of the collection.
"Meine letzten Jahre in Deutschland"
In this memorial article, Herzfeld offers deep insight into the problems and the predicament for German Jews from 1933 to 1938. He especially describes the creation and the work of “Reichsvertretung der deutschen Juden”, the new organization for German Jews, facing the Nazi-regime.
Pinkus Family Collection
The collection contains papers including vital documents, membership cards, awards, medals, diaries, memoirs, diaries, manuscripts, legal papers, correspondence, business records, wills, genealogies and family histories regarding the Pinkus family, notable textile manufacturers in Neustadt (now Prudnik, Poland) in Upper Silesia, and their personal and business affairs. The family was also highly regarded for its support of civic and cultural affairs in the area, and corresponded with several notable cultural figures.
- Correspondence 4
- Manuscripts (documents) 4
- Archival materials 3
- Berlin (Germany) 3
- Jews -- Germany -- Intellectual life 3
- Jews -- Persecutions -- Germany 3
- Zionism 3
- Biographies (literary works) 2
- Hamburg (Germany) 2
- Notes (documents) 2
- Official documents 2
- Publications (documents) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Advertisements 1
- Antisemitism 1
- Appraisals (financial records) 1
- Articles 1
- Audits 1
- Awards 1 + ∧ less
- English 3
- Hebrew 2
- Czech 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- Hirschberg, Alfred, 1901- 2
- Jewish Agency for Palestine 2
- Preussischer Landesverband Jüdischer Gemeinden 2
- Reichsbund Jüdischer Frontsoldaten 2
- Antizionistisches Komitee (Berlin, Germany) 1
- Avenarius, Johannes, 1887-1954 1
- Baeck, Leo, 1873-1956 1
- Behl, C. F. W. (Carl Friedrich Wilhelm), 1889-1968 1
- Belda, Anton 1
- Brann, M. (Marcus), 1849-1920 1
- Bretschneider, Paul 1
- Brodnitz, Julius, 1866-1936 1
- Bund deutsch-jüdischer Jugend 1
- Central British Fund for Jewish Relief and Rehabilitation 1
- Charles, Holy Roman Emperor, VI, 1685-1740 1
- Danziger, Ferdinand 1
- Deutsches Komitee Pro Palästina zur Förderung der Jüdischen Palästinasiedlung 1
- Ehrlich, Paul, 1854-1915 1
- Frederick, King of Prussia, II, 1712-1786 1 + ∧ less