Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This record group includes documents created and maintained by the Office of the President, the Office of the Executive Director and the Chair of the Division Coordinators/Directors Committee. Prominent is the Henrietta Szold series, containing correspondence by and to Szold as well as printed materials written by and about her. The files in this record group were created by a national president or executive director, or for their use, or maintained in their office during their years in office. Included are correspondence, minutes, memos, publications, reports and subject files on topics with which these individuals were involved.
The collection contains various materials pertaining to the Jewish Agency Mission to the Iberian Peninsula, October 1943 - September 1945.
Louis Lipsky (1876-1963) was a noted Zionist leader, journalist, and writer. The collection contains personal correspondence, memoranda, speeches, magazine and newspaper articles, manuscripts, drafts of books, and organizational materials concerning the Zionist movement, and various Jewish organizations.
The collection contains various materials pertaining to Ludwig Tietz, collected by Gustav Horn.
This record group consists of printed materials and publications, produced by Hadassah projects and departments, Young Judaea, and other Zionist organizations from 1911-2011. Materials in the record group include periodicals, newsletters, greeting cards, certificates, invitations, brochures, pamphlets, catalogs, and other professionally produced printed materials. Besides Young Judaea, projects documented include Hadassah Magazine, the Hadassah Medical Organization, Youth Aliyah, the Jewish National Fund, and Hadassah Israel Education Services.
The file contains various documents relating to Recha Freier and her activities in Youth Aliyah in Germany.
The Youth Aliyah Records in the Hadassah Archives document Hadassah's work with multiple international organizations to rescue Jewish children from continental Europe to Palestine from 1933-1945. The collection also documents Hadassah's involvement with Youth Aliyah since 1946 in providing residential, educational, vocational, rehabilitative and therapeutic care for displaced and at-risk youth from around the world.
- American Jewish Historical Society 4
- Leo Baeck Institute 3
- Correspondence 5
- Archival materials 3
- Israel 3
- Palestine 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Publications (documents) 3
- United States 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews -- Rescue 3
- Administrative records 2
- Articles 2
- Children -- Institutional care 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Israel -- Emigration and immigration 2
- Jerusalem 2
- Jewish children 2
- Jewish day schools 2
- Jewish diaspora 2
- Jewish women--United States--Societies and clubs 2
- Jews -- Education 2
- Jews -- Palestine 2 + ∧ less
- English 6
- Hebrew 6
- French 2
- Portuguese 2
- Yiddish 2
- Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America 4
- Freier, Recha 3
- Szold, Henrietta, 1860-1945 3
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee 2
- Baeck, Leo, 1873-1956 2
- Ben-Gurion, David, 1886-1973 2
- Ben-Shemen (Youth village: Ben-Shemen, Israel) 2
- Freund, Miriam K. (Miriam Kottler), 1906-1999 2
- Goldmann, Nahum, 1895-1982 2
- Hadassah Medical Organization 2
- Jacobs, Rose G., 1888- 2
- Jewish Agency for Palestine 2
- Jewish Agency for Palestine. Child and Youth Immigration Bureau 2
- Kol, Moshe, 1911-1989 2
- Mikhlelet Hadasah Yerushalayim 2
- Pool, Tamar de Sola, 1893-1981 2
- Rinott, Chanoch, 1911- 2
- Shulman, Rebecca Beldner, 1896-1997 2
- Szold, Robert, 1889-1977 2 + ∧ less