Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection contains the German translation of the minutes of Adolf Eichmann's trial. It comprises thirteen volumes and includes legal material, an unofficial version of the verdict (Urteil), and a glossary pertaining to the translation.
Clippings, book reviews and published commentaries concerning Hannah Arendt’s book "Eichmann in Jerusalem" and the controversy that it caused, in particular regarding the question of collaboration by Jewish communal organizations, notably the Reichsvertretung der deutschen Juden, and the role of such leaders as Leo Baeck.
- Archival materials 1
- Collaborationists 1
- Germany 1
- Jews -- Persecutions -- Germany 1
- Nazis 1
- War crime trials -- Press coverage 1 ∧ less
- English 1
- Arendt, Hannah, 1906-1975. (Title of work: Eichmann in Jerusalem.) 1
- Baeck, Leo, 1873-1956 1
- Blumenthal, W. Michael, 1926- 1
- Donat, Alexander 1
- Hausner, Gideon, 1915-1990 1