Records of National Jewish Ukrainian Committee of the Jewish Council
Scope and Contents
Minutes, 1945. Correspondence, relief reports, contribution lists, 1943-1946.
- Creation: 1943 - 1946
- National Jewish Ukrainian Committee of the Jewish Council (Organization)
Biographical / Historical
Organized in the mid-1940s to mobilize Jewish Ukrainian landsmanshaftn in the United States to raise relief and rehabilitation funds for landslayt, to be distributed through the Jewish Council for Russian War Relief. Led by Rabbi Abraham Bick, president.
.25 Linear Feet (1 2.5"lgl)
Language of Materials
- Fraternal organizations -- United States
- Holocaust survivors -- Ukraine
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Ukraine
- Immigrants -- United States
- International relief -- Ukraine
- Jewish fraternal organizations
- Jews -- Ukraine
- Jews -- United States -- Charities
- Jews -- United States -- Societies, etc.
- Landsmanshaftn -- United States.
- Language of description
- Script of description