First Independent Mukulincer Sick and Benevolent Association Records
Scope and Contents
Minutes, 1918-1950s (German, Yiddish). Minutes of the First Mikulinzer Lodge, 1910-1928 (German). Record book of the burial committee, 1920s. Financial records, 1940s-1950s, including membership dues book, 1924-1931. Correspondence.
- Creation: 1910 - 1956
- First Independent Mukulincer S and B Association (Organization)
Biographical / Historical
Founded in New York in 1899 by immigrants from Mikulintsy (Polish: Mikulince), Ukraine. Was joined by the First Mikulinzer Lodge No. 556, Independent Order Brith Abraham (established 1909). The two apparently merged in the 1940s.
4 Boxes (2 5" legal, 1 2.5", 1 3" OS)
Language of Materials
- Mykulynt︠s︡i (Ukraine)
- New York (N.Y.)
- New York (N.Y.) -- Genealogy
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs
- Burial insurance
- Fraternal organizations -- New York (State) -- New York
- Immigrants -- United States
- Jewish fraternal organizations -- New York (State) -- New York
- Jews -- Charities -- New York (State) -- New York
- Jews -- New York (State) -- New York -- Genealogy
- Jews -- New York (State) -- New York -- Societies, etc.
- Jews -- Ukraine
- Landsmanshaftn -- New York (State) -- New York
- Language of description
- Script of description