Jewish Music Societies Collection
- Creation: 1898-1940
Language of Materials
The collection is in Russian and Yiddish with some French, German, and Hebrew
Conditions Governing Access
The collection has been digitized and is available online without restrictions. The physical collection is closed.
Conditions Governing Use
The images, documents, film footage, audio materials, and texts displayed in any portion of this web site may be copyrighted. Permission to use this web site is given on condition that the user agrees to follow U.S. copyright laws. The user agrees that she or he assumes liability for any copyright violations resulting from unauthorized use of items appearing on this web site and to hold YIVO harmless from any action involving copyright infringement. It is the responsibility of the user to carry out a due diligence search under U.S. copyright laws to determine the copyright status of items displayed on this web site.
3 Linear Feet
Genre / Form
- Financial records
- fliers (printed matter)
- Lists (document genres)
- Minutes (administrative records)
- Receipts (financial records)
- Guide to the Jewish Music Societies Collection
- Under Revision
- Materials processed, described, and prepared for digitization, and finding aid encoded by Yakov Il'ich Sklar in 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Processed, conserved and digitized as part of the Edward Blank YIVO Vilna Online Collections project (2015-2022)