ליבין, ז. / Libin, Solomon (pseud. of Hurwitz, Israel Zalman), undated, 1909-1917, 1928, 1932
Scope and Contents
- "Der bigamist" in London. Directors, J. Sherman and J. Goldsmith.
- "Der eyntsiker eydes" in Toronto, 1928. Produced by Isidore Hollander.
- "Gerekhtikeyt" in Vilna. Assistant director, M. Gurwicz.
- "Dos dorfishe meydl," 2 items. In Vilna, guest performer Berta Zaslavska, directed by J. Rakow. In Koło, 1917, directed by Julius Rakow.
- "Der iberiker mentsh," 4 items. In Lwów, with J. Guttman. In the Bronx, New York, 1932, produced by Nathan Goldberg. In Vilna, 1928, guest performer Abe Karp, directed by Sholem Brin. In Vilna, directed by Benny Adler.
- "Gebrokhene hertser." 3 items. In Riga, 1909-1910, production of the Jewish Musical-Dramatic and Literary Society "Karmel." In Nikolaev, Winter Theater Y. Y. Sheffer, farewell benefit for prima donna N. L. Krichevskaya.
- Creation: undated, 1909-1917, 1928, 1932
Language of Materials
In Yiddish, Polish, Russian, English, and German, with occasional items in or using French, Finnish, Romanian, Hebrew, Latvian, Spanish, and Dutch.
The collection has been digitized and is available online without restrictions. The physical collection is closed.
From the Sub-Series: 3.3 Linear Feet (8 boxes; 174 folders)