German Army Proclamations Collection
Multilingual German army proclamations issued during World War I, in Vilna, Warsaw, and German General Headquarters for the Eastern Front, containing regulations, announcements, warnings, war dispatches, and election list for Jewish elections in Liebau (today Leipaja, Latvia).
- Germany. Heer (Organization)
Language of Materials
This collection is in German, Lithuanian, Polish, Belarusian and Yiddish.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
5 Folders (oversize)
Other Finding Aids
2 catalogue cards.
- Guide to the German Army Proclamations Collection , 1915-1917 AR 7076
- © 2012
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.
- February 2016: Links to digital objects added in Container List.