Breslau (now Wroclaw, Poland) Jewish Community Collection
The collection contains manuscripts and other documents as well as publications pertaining to the Jewish community in Breslau.
Language of Materials
This collection is in German, English and Polish.
Original order in eight folders of the Breslau (now Wroclaw, Poland) Jewish Community Collection may be viewed online.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
Other Finding Aid
German language index cards describing the original contents of folder 1 are included in the present folder 1.
During microfilming and consequent digitization the original order of the collection has been disrupted.
- Archival materials
- Clippings (information artifacts)
- Feder, Joseph L.
- Freund, Alfons
- Gesellschaft der Freunde (Breslau)
- Jewish cemeteries
- Jewish community centers
- Kos, Jerzy Krzysztof
- Manuscripts (documents)
- Publications (documents)
- Verband Ehemaliger Breslauer in Israel
- Weissbart, Charlotte
- Wrocław (Poland)
- Zum Weissen Storch.
- Łagiewski, Maciej
- Inventory of the Breslau (now Wroclaw, Poland) Jewish Community Collection, 1786-1991 AR 2355
- © 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 5, 2017:: Description of Folder 2 corrected.
Part of the Leo Baeck Institute Repository
15 West 16th Street
New York NY 10011 United States