Dannhauser family collection
Vital records, education certificates, correspondence, as well as genealogical and other archival materials pertaining to the extended Dannhauser family. Also available are materials pertaining to Fred (Manfred) Roesler.
- Majority of material found in 1909-1939
Language of Materials
This collection is in German and English.
Open to researchers.
Collection is digitized. Follow the links in the Container List to access the digitized materials.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
Gabrielle Roesler, née Dannhauser was born 1927 in Munich, Germany, the daughter of Joseph Dannhauser (1894-)and Maria née Raff (1901- ). She was married to the Austrian émigré Fred Roesler.
0.25 Linear Feet
- Inventory of the Dannhauser family collection , 1908-1996 AR 25696
- © 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- The inventory is in English.
- August 9, 2017 : Folder 8 was processed by Maria Jaeger, and added to Container List.
- August 14, 2017 : Dao link for Folder 8 added to Container List.