Gedenkstaette Deutscher Widerstand; Berlin
The collection contains a published brochure about the memorial for German resistance against the Nazi regime and related materials. Also included are clippings from the German press about German resistance during World War II.
- Creation: 1933-1997
- Gedenkstätte Deutscher Widerstand (Berlin, Germany) (Organization)
Language of Materials
This collection is in German.
The collection Gedenkstaette Deutscher Widerstand; Berlin may be viewed online.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
During microfilming and consequent digitization the original order of the collection has been disrupted.
- Helmrich, Eberhard, -1969 (Person)
- Helmrich, Donata, 1900-1986 (Person)
- Calmeyer, Hans, 1903-1972 (Person)
- Beitz, Berthold (19130926-20130730) (Person)
- Beitz, Else (Person)
- Maltzan, Maria, Gräfin von (Person)
- Volkmann, Irmgard (Person)
- Jonass, Heinz (Person)
- Dohnanyi, Klaus von, 1928- (Person)
- Beck, Rainer (Person)
- Trott zu Solz, Adam von, 1909-1944 (Person)
- Weisse Rose (Resistance group) (Organization)
Genre / Form
- Inventory of the collection Gedenkstaette Deutscher Widerstand; Berlin, 1933-1997 AR 5921
- © 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- The inventory is in English.