Ludwig Pinner Collection
Scope and Contents
The material in the file pertains to the migration of Jews from Germany to Palestine, including issues of settlement, agriculture and employment. Folder 1 contains correspondence with Georg Landauer, Arthur Ruppin, P. Carmeli, David Stern and others (April 1933 - July 1934). Folder 2 contains reports, budgets and minutes of meetings of the bureau and the association of Jews from Germany (Hitachduth Olei Germania), (December 1933 to May 1935, undated).
- undated, 1933-1935
Language of Materials
The collection is in German and Hebrew.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection has been digitized.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection is open to researchers.
The file contains the correspondence of Ludwig Pinner at the Central Bureau for the Settlement of German Jews of the Jewish Agency and comprises two folders.
This collection is arranged in 1 series.
- Archival materials
- Central British Fund for Jewish Relief and Rehabilitation
- Germany -- Emigration and immigration -- History -- 1933-1945
- Hitachduth Olej Germania (Palestine)
- Israel -- Emigration and immigration
- Jewish Agency for Israel. Central Bureau for the Settlement of German Jews
- Jewish Agency for Israel. Palästina-Amt (Berlin)
- Jews, German
- Krolik, Schlomo
- Landauer, Georg
- Manuscripts (documents)
- Palestine -- Emigration and immigration
- Palestine -- History -- 1929-1948
- Pinner, Ludwig
- Rosenblüth, Martin, 1886-
- Ruppin, Arthur, 1876-1943
- Senator, Werner, 1896-
- Szold, Henrietta, 1860-1945
- Trietsch, Davis, 1870-1935
- Zionistische Vereinigung für Deutschland
- Processed by Meirav Reuveny
- © 2020
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Leo Baeck Institute Repository
15 West 16th Street
New York NY 10011 United States