Erich Adler Family Collection
Scope and Content Note
Documents, correspondence, notebooks and manuscripts of Dr. Erich Adler and his wife Marie née Feisenberger, as well as materials pertaining to Marie Adler's mother, Frieda Feisenberger.
Documents pertaining to the medical career of Dr. Adler in Germany and in the U.S.
Affidavits and immigration papers
Correspondence pertaining to restitution
Manuscripts and published articles
- Witsenhausen, Helen Adler, 1932- (Person)
Language of Materials
This collection is in English and German.
Collection is microfilmed, please use MF 859.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
1 Linear Feet
Documents, correspondence, notebooks and manuscripts of Dr. Erich Adler and his wife Frieda née Feisenberger
Other Finding Aid
Box inventory on file
Collection is available on 2 reels of microfilm (MF 859).
- Reel 1: Folders 1-32
- Reel 2: Folders 33-41
- Guide to the Erich Adler Family Collection, 1889-1984 AR 25303 / MF 859
- Processed by LBI Staff
- © 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.
- September 2010:: Links to digital objects added in Container List.
- 2010-09-14 : encoding of linking to digital objects from finding aid was changed from <extref> to <dao> through dao_conv.xsl