Schafranik-Popper-Gruenfeld families collection
The collection holds mainly vital and other original documents pertaining to the Gruenfeld and Schafranik families from Moravia.
- Creation: 1829-1989
- Creation: Majority of material found within 1829-1912
- Schafranik, Lola (Person)
Language of Materials
This collection is in German and some English.
Open to researchers.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
An audio tape with Lola Schafranik’s oral history, 1981, has been removed to the LBI A/V Collection.
Photographs have been removed to the LBI Photograph Collection.
An 1868 edition of the prayer book Stunden der Andacht has been removed to the LBI Library.
- Guide to the Schafranik-Popper-Gruenfeld families collection, 1829-1989 AR 5924 / MF 842
- Processed by LBI Staff
- © 2015
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.