Irene Triesch Collection
Scope and Content Note
This collection contains three blank photographic postcards of Irene Triesch on stage as Marianne and in Strindberg's Ein Traumspiel (1916 ) and a signed postcard to Curt Wilk, 1932.
- circa 1916-1932
- Triesch, Irene, 1877-1964 (Person)
Language of Materials
This collection is in German.
Open to researchers.
Collection is digitized. Follow the links in the Container List to access the digitized materials.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
This collection contains three photographic postcards showing Triesch onstage, and one postcard with her signature.
Other Finding Aid
An inventory is available in the folder
- Guide to the Irene Triesch Collection, circa 1916-1932 AR 1550
- Processed by LBI Staff
- © 2010
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- March 26, 2012 : Link to digital object added in Container List.
- May 14, 2012 : Link to digital object added in Container List.
Part of the Leo Baeck Institute Repository
15 West 16th Street
New York NY 10011 United States