Hermann Cohen Collection
- Cohen, Hermann, 1842-1918 (Person)
Language of Materials
This collection is in German.
Open to researchers.
Collection is digitized. Follow the links in the Container List to access the digitized materials.
Collection is microfilmed, use MF 690.
Readers may access the collection by visiting the Lillian Goldman Reading Room at the Center for Jewish History. We recommend reserving the collection in advance; please visit the LBI Online Catalog and click on the "Request" button.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
Philosopher, born 1842 in Anhalt. Died 1918 in Berlin.
Collection is available on 1 reel of microfilm (MF 690).
Photographs have been removed to the LBI Photograph Collection.
- Guide to the Hermann Cohen Collection, 1872-1992 AR 1026 / MF 690
- Processed by LBI Staff
- © 2010
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.
- January 05, 2012 : Links to digital objects added in Container List.