Joachimssohn Family Collection
Scope and Content Note
Passport for Abraham Joachimssohn, Breslau (Wrocław, Poland), original; marriage contract (Hirsch Joachimssohn and Rosalie Constaedter, Breslau, handwritten copy); membership certificate for a burial society (1826/1838, Breslau, original with ribbon and wax seal); black and white photograph of exterior of Oppeln (Opole, Poland) synagogue (1900-1945?).
- 1825-1838, circa 1900-1945?
- Joachimssohn family (Family)
Language of Materials
This collection is in German.
Open to researchers.
Collection is digitized. Follow the links in the Container List to access the digitized materials.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
Passport, burial society membership certificate, and wedding contract dating to the 1820s and 1830s, originating in Breslau (Wrocław, Poland); photograph of synagogue exterior in Oppeln (Opole, Poland).
Other Finding Aid
An inventory in German of this collection is available in the folder.
- Guide to the Joachimssohn Family Collection, 1825-1838, circa 1900-1945? AR 872
- Processed by Timothy Ryan Mendenhall and LBI Staff
- © 2011
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- March 2012: Link to digital objects added in Container List.
- March 25, 2014 : Links to digital objects added in Container List.