Ruth Marion Mosse Collection
- Mosse, Ruth Marion (Person)
Language of Materials
This collection is in German and English.
Open to researchers.
Part of collection is digitized. Follow the link in the Container List to access the digitized material.
Collection is microfilmed, use MF 602.
Readers may access the collection by visiting the Lillian Goldman Reading Room at the Center for Jewish History. We recommend reserving the collection in advance; please visit the LBI Online Catalog and click on the "Request" button.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
0.25 Linear Feet
Collection is available on 1 reel of microfilm (MF 602).
Photographs have been removed to the LBI Photograph Collection.
- Guide to the Ruth Marion Mosse Collection, 1867-1917 AR 10665 / MF 602
- Processed by LBI Staff
- © 2010
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.
- January 10, 2012 : Link to digital object added in Container List.