Orlando R. Levy Correspondence
Scope and Content Note
The collection contains two letters regarding legal matters written by Levy in his capacity as Trial Justice of Charleston County.
- Levy, Orlando R. (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection contains two letters written by Levy in his capacity as Trial Justice of Charleston County.
Collection is located in Consolidated Box P13.
Gift of the Elsie O. & Philip D. Sang Foundation 1979
- Guide to the Orlando R. Levy Correspondence, 1870 P-453
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- August 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.
Part of the American Jewish Historical Society Repository
15 West 16th Street
New York NY 10011 United States