Joan Breslow Woodbine Colony Reference Materials
Scope and Content Note
This collection contains copies of articles, cemetery plans, census records, and photographs relating to the Woodbine agricultural colony in Woodbine, N.J.
- undated, 1900-1930, 2002
- Breslow, Joan (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
1.95 Linear Feet (1 one-half manuscript box, 1 oversized box.)
Language of Materials
Collection contains copies of articles, cemetery plans, census records, and photographs relating to the Woodbine agricultural colony in Woodbine, N.J.
Joan Breslow 2003.055
- Guide to the Joan Breslow Woodbine Colony Reference Materials, undated, 1900-1930, 2002, P-818
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- October 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.