John Fitzgerald Kennedy Letter
Scope and Content Note
A letter to Mrs. Bernard Mintz of Worcester, Massachusetts, accepting a speaking engagement at Temple Emanuel of that city.
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection contains a letter to Mrs. Bernard Mintz of Worcester, Massachusetts, accepting a speaking engagement at Temple Emanuel of that city.
Collection is located in Consolidated Box P13.
Gift of the Elsie O. and Philip D. Sang Foundation 1979
- Guide to the John Fitzgerald Kennedy Letter, 1956 P-442
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- August 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.