Isaac Levy Bill of Lading
Scope and Content Note
A bill of lading for Samuel Hart & Co., Philadelphia, signed by Isaac Levy.
- Creation: 1847
- Levy, Isaac (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
Language of Materials
This collection contains a bill of lading for Samuel Hart & Co., Philadelphia, signed by Isaac Levy.
Gift of the Elsie O. and Philip D. Sang Foundation 1979
- Guide to the Isaac Levy Bill of Lading, 1847 P-439
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- August 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.