John A. Graham Estate
Scope and Content Note
This collection consists of the account of the estate of John A. Graham, listing all expenses and moneys owed. Among those due money by the estate are Solomon Levy, Isaac H. Levy, Simeon Levy, Isaac Moses, Simon Nathan, Isaac Gomez, Ham (?) Levy, Ephraim Hart, Isaac Abrahams, Nyham (?) Abrahams, Joshua Isaacs, and Abraham I. Abrahams.
- Creation: 1796-1797
- Graham, John A. (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at email@example.com.
For reference questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection consists of the account of the estate of John A. Graham, listing all expenses and moneys owed.
Collection is located in Consolidated Box P12.
Gift of the Elsie O. & Philip D. Sang Foundation, 1982
- Levy, Solomon, 1764-1841 (Person)
- Levy, Isaac H., 1763-1854 (Person)
- Moses, Isaac, 1742-1818 (Person)
- Nathan, Simon, 1746-1822 (Person)
- Gomez, Isaac (Person)
- Levy, Ham (Person)
- Hart, Ephraim, 1747-1825 (Person)
- Abrahams, Isaac (Person)
- Abrahams, Nyham (Person)
- Isaacs, Joshua, 1744-1810 (Person)
- Abrahams, Abraham Isaac, 1720-1796 (Person)
- Guide to the John A. Graham Estate, 1796-1797 P-431
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- August 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.