German Hebrew Benevolent Society of the City of New York certificate of incorporation
- German Hebrew Benevolent Society of the City of New York (Organization)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at email@example.com.
For reference questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
German Hebrew Benevolent Society of the City of N.Y. founded 1844, incorporated 1848.
Language of Materials
- Guide to the German Hebrew Benevolent Society of the City of New York certificate of incorporation, 1848 I-46
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- January 2021: EHyman: post-ASpace migration cleanup.