Joel Blau papers
Scope and Content Note
Includes three scrapbooks containing newspaper and periodical clippings primarily of sermons and other addresses, that appeared for the greater part in the Hebrew standard.
- Blau, Joel, 1878-1927 (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
1 Manuscript Boxes
3.65 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Includes three scrapbooks containing newspaper and periodical clippings primarily of sermons and other addresses, the majority of which were published in the Hebrew Standard.
- Guide to the Joel Blau papers, 1909-1927 P-44
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- March, June 2020: EHyman: post-ASpace migration cleanup