Abraham I. H. Bernal Letter
Scope and Content Note
This collection contains a letter to Judah L. Hackenburg of Philadelphia, in which Bernal writes of his efforts to secure a teaching position in Louisville, KY and mentions a Jewish seminary in Louisville "with 30 to 40 pupils."
- Sept. 5, 1850
- Bernal, Abraham I. H. (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
Language of Materials
In this letter to Judah L. Hackenburg of Philadelphia, Bernal writes of his efforts to secure a teaching position in Louisville, KY and mentions a Jewish seminary in Louisville "with 30 to 40 pupils."
Collection is located in Consolidated Box P16.
Gift of Yosef Goldman, 1984
Box CB, Folder 1 has been digitized as part of an ongoing digitization-on-demand program at the Center for Jewish History.
This collection and finding aid are minimally processed.
- Guide to the Abraham I. H. Bernal Letter, September 5, 1850 P-581
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- December 7, 2018.: Added container list in preparation for collection on-demand digitization. Updated Creators, added Arrangement Note, Processing Note. Tanya Elder.
- September 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.