Irving Weisberger Diploma
Scope and Content Note
This collection contains a diploma granted from the Talmudical Institute of Harlem upon completing elementary school.
- Weisberger, Irving (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
Language of Materials
A diploma granted from the Talmudical Institute of Harlem, upon completing elementary school.
Irving Weisberger 2004.022
- Guide to the Irving Weisberger Diploma, 1929 P-837
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- October 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.
Part of the American Jewish Historical Society Repository
15 West 16th Street
New York NY 10011 United States