Gottlieb/Zelbard Family Papers
- undated, 1919, 1941, 1950, 1954
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
Isadore Gottlieb served in France in World War I, where he was gassed by the Germans and was awarded a Purple Heart. Isadore's son Jerome Gottlieb was a private in the U.S. Army from 1953-1955. Abraham Zelbard served on the Royal Air Force in Crete during World War II, where he was captured by the Germans and held as a prisoner of war for five years. Abraham's daughter Bilha Zelbard Gottlieb was born in Israel and served as a corporal in the Israeli Army.
Language of Materials
Jerome H. Gottlieb
Mr. Jerome H. Gottlieb 20061106 AJHS.2006.49
- Guide to the Gottlieb/Zelbard Family Papers, undated, 1919, 1941, 1950, 1954 P-845
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- October 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.