Michael Rosenbaum Promissory Note
Scope and Content Note
This collection contains a promissory note, signed by Rosenbaum and Thomas R. Moore, for hire of a slave in Petersburg, Va.
- Creation: 1865
- Rosenbaum, Michael (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at email@example.com.
For reference questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
A promissory note, signed by Rosenbaum and Thomas R. Moore, for hire of a slave in Petersburg, Va.
Collection is located in Consolidated Box P13.
Gift of the Elsie O. and Philip D. Sang Foundation 1979
- Guide to the Michael Rosenbaum Promissory Note, 1865 P-475
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- August 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.