Levy Phillips Letter
Scope and Content Note
This collection contains a letter to Charles Smith, a Philadelphia lawyer, regarding the settlement of Joseph Simon's estate.
- Creation: 1820
- Phillips, Levy, 1754-1832 (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
Language of Materials
Contains a letter to Charles Smith, a Philadelphia lawyer, regarding the settlement of Joseph Simon's estate.
Gift of the Elsie O. and Philip D. Sang Foundation 1979
- Guide to the Levy Phillips Letter, 1820 P-472
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- August 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.