Moses Henry Nathan Letter
Scope and Content Note
This collections contains one letter to William Sanders describing the impoverished conditions in Columbia, S.C., at the end of the Civil War.
- Nathan, Moses Henry (Person)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
A letter to William Sanders, describing the impoverished conditions in Columbia, S.C., at the end of the Civil War.
Collection is located in Consolidated Box P13.
Gift of the Elsie O. & Philip D. Sang Foundation 1979
- Guide to the Moses Henry Nathan Letter, 1865 P-466
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- August 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.