Records of the University Settlement Society of New York
Scope and Content Note
Contains the minutes of the Civic Committee of the Richman Literary Society of the University Settlement for November 1914 and February 1915, and other material relating to the Richman Literary Society and the University Settlement and published yearbooks of the University Settlement for the years 1899-1906.
- undated, 1899-1906, 1915-1922
- University Settlement Society of New York (Organization)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at email@example.com.
For reference questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
.5 Linear Feet (1 manuscript box)
Language of Materials
Contains the minutes of the Civic Committee of the Richman Literary Society of the University Settlement for Nov. 1914 and Feb. 1915, and other material relating to the Richman Literary Society, the University of Settlement and published yearbooks of the University Settlement for the years 1899-1906.
The collection is organized into a single series.
Gift of Hyman J. Fliegal, 1968.
- Guide to the Records of the University Settlement Society of New York, undated, 1899-1902, 1906, 1914-1919, 1922
- Processed by Marvin Rusinek
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- December 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.
Part of the American Jewish Historical Society Repository
15 West 16th Street
New York NY 10011 United States