Alpha Epsilon Phi Collection
- March 1947
- Alpha Epsilon Phi (Organization)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
Alpha Epsilon Phi was founded on October 24, 1909 at Barnard College, New York City..
Language of Materials
Collection is located in Consolidated Box I9.
Old call#: MS-FRA.A135. Once part of collection I-341 Alpha Epsilon Pi
- Guide to the Alpha Epsilon Phi Collection, March 1947 I-489
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- April 2021: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.
Part of the American Jewish Historical Society Repository
15 West 16th Street
New York NY 10011 United States