Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
[Jews in Nazi Germany]
The file contains various documents pertaining to the situation of the Jews in Nazi Germany, mostly regarding migration, and comprises eight folders.
Ludwig Pinner Collection
The file contains the correspondence of Ludwig Pinner at the Central Bureau for the Settlement of German Jews of the Jewish Agency and comprises two folders.
Reichsvertretung der deutschen Juden
This collection contains materials about the Reichsvertretung der deutschen Juden, a federation of Jewish organizations and regional and local Jewish communities, founded in 1933, that aimed to provide a unified voice for German Jewry in dealing with the Nazi authorities. It includes a significant amount of correspondence surrounding the formation of the Reichsvertretung, as well as articles, budgets, clippings, ephemera, leaflets, minutes, reports, and statistics.
Youth Aliyah Records in the Hadassah Archives
The Youth Aliyah Records in the Hadassah Archives document Hadassah's work with multiple international organizations to rescue Jewish children from continental Europe to Palestine from 1933-1945. The collection also documents Hadassah's involvement with Youth Aliyah since 1946 in providing residential, educational, vocational, rehabilitative and therapeutic care for displaced and at-risk youth from around the world.
- Correspondence 3
- Israel -- Emigration and immigration 3
- Berlin (Germany) 2
- Germany -- Emigration and immigration -- History -- 1933-1945 2
- Manuscripts (documents) 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Palestine 2
- Palestine -- Emigration and immigration 2
- Administrative records 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Archival materials 1
- Articles 1
- Brazil -- Emigration and immigration 1
- Children -- Institutional care 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Essen (Germany) 1
- Financial records 1
- Germany -- History -- 1933-1945 1
- Haavara 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Germany 1 + ∧ less