Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Carol Davidson Baird Papers contain documentation of her family history. The collection includes copies of photographs, certificates and letters of various family members since 1862. It also contains genealogical charts reaching back to the 15th century.
This collection contains materials relating to Erna Loewenstein née Kahn and her family. It includes correspondence between family members in New York and Bingen am Rhein, Germany during World War Two, as well as various items such as passports, photographs, and other documents.
This collection contains manuscripts, genealogical tables, photographs, clippings, and correspondence originating from Rolf Hofmann's genealogical research on Jewish communities in southern Germany from the 17th century to the present, including extensive materials from his Harburg Project.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Genealogical tables 2
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) 2
- Jews -- Genealogy 2
- New York (N.Y.) 2
- Photographs 2
- United States -- Emigration and immigration 2
- Aufhausen (Forheim, Germany) 1
- Baden-Württemberg (Germany) 1
- Baumberg (Monheim, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany) 1
- Bavaria (Germany) 1
- Berlin (Germany) 1
- Bingen (Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany) 1
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Cemeteries -- Recording 1
- Certificates 1
- Chicago (Ill.) 1
- Color photographs 1
- Cookbooks 1 ∧ less