Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains genealogical data, official documents, and a diary.
The Richard Lebrecht Collection includes genealogical and other types of materials pertaining to the Lebrecht, Gutmann, and Einstein families as well as materials dealing with the personal life and professional activities of Richard Lebrecht. The collection includes a wealth of original genealogical materials such as charts, tables, documents, photographs, and correspondence as well as materials pertaining to Richard Lebrecht.
This collection contains manuscripts, genealogical tables, photographs, clippings, and correspondence originating from Rolf Hofmann's genealogical research on Jewish communities in southern Germany from the 17th century to the present, including extensive materials from his Harburg Project.
- Correspondence 2
- Manuscripts (documents) 2
- Photographs 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Aufhausen (Forheim, Germany) 1
- Baden-Württemberg (Germany) 1
- Baumberg (Monheim, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany) 1
- Bavaria (Germany) 1
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Cemeteries -- Recording 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color photographs 1
- Dennenlohe 1
- Donauwörth (Germany) 1
- Ederheim (Germany) 1
- Ellingen (Germany) 1
- Emigration and immigration 1
- Families -- History 1
- Financial records 1 + ∧ less