United Jewish Appeal--Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of New York
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The collection consists of the records of the Herman Muehlstein Foundation from 1947 to 2007. The Herman Muehlstein Foundation was a philanthropic organization that gave generously to educational institutes and agencies that supported Herman Muehlstein’s mission to improve the life and quality of young men and women in need of financial assistance. The Herman Muehlstein Foundation was established in 1947 and closed in 2005. The collection consists of correspondence, meeting minutes, legal papers, and grant proposals.