Temple-Tifereth Israel (Cleveland, Ohio)
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The Congregation Tifereth Israel, commonly known as “the Temple” was the first Reform Jewish congregation in Cleveland, and was established in 1850. It quickly became one of the most prominent Reform congregations in the country, and has a large membership to this day. The collection includes newsletters and programs, a book that tells the history of the congregation’s first 100 years, and other material related to the student Zionist group Ayukah.