Otto Ernst Riegner Family Collection
Scope and Content Note
The bulk of the correspondence is from Hugo Riegner in Berlin-Charlottenburg (Germany) to his son, Otto-Ernst Riegner in Philadelphia. Other correspondents are Otto-Ernst’s siblings, Guenther and Irmgard, as well as Hugo Riegner’s second wife, Marthe. The collection contains a couple of documents relating to emigration attempts. Some of the correspondence bears censorship stamps.
- Riegner, Otto-Ernst (Person)
Language of Materials
This collection is in German and English.
Open to researchers.
Collection is digitized. Follow the links in the Container List to access the digitized materials.
There may be some restrictions on the use of the collection. For more information, contact:
Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History, 15 West 16th Street, New York, NY 10011
0.25 Linear Feet
The bulk of the correspondence is from Hugo Riegner in Berlin-Charlottenburg (Germany) to his son, Otto-Ernst Riegner in Philadelphia.
- Guide to the Otto Ernst Riegner Family Collection, 1937-1942 AR 25415
- Processed by LBI Staff and Timothy Ryan Mendenhall
- © 2010
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- March 06, 2012 : Links to digital objects added in Container List.