Levy Family (New York, N.Y.) Papers
Scope and Content Note
This collection includes death records, a copy of a lunar calendar, the ketubah of Rebecca Eve Hendricks and Solomon Levy, and the estate inventory of Uriah Hendricks Levy.
- circa 1789, 1806, 1861
- Levy, Solomon, 1764-1841 (Person)
- Moss, Joseph Lyon, 1804-1874 (Person)
- Lopez, Moses (Person)
- Levy family (Family)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
1 Manuscript Boxes
.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection includes the records of several Levy family members, including personal documents, death records and estate inventories.
Collection is located in Consolidated Box P13.
Gift of Elsie O. and Philip D. Sang Foundation 1979
- Guide to the Levy Family (New York, N.Y.) Papers, circa 1789, 1806, 1861 P-455
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- August 2020: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.
Part of the American Jewish Historical Society Repository
15 West 16th Street
New York NY 10011 United States