Records of the Aleph Beth Club (St. Paul, Minn.)
Scope and Content Note
This collection contains records of the activities of a Jewish young men's club, founded in 1910 for the purpose of encouraging fraternity through social, religious, literary and athletic events.
- undated, 1913-1923
- Aleph Beth Club (St. Paul, Minn.) (Organization)
The collection is open to all researchers, except items that may be restricted due to their fragility, or privacy.
No permission is required to quote, reproduce or otherwise publish manuscript materials found in this collection, as long as the usage is scholarly, educational, and non-commercial. For inquiries about other usage, please contact the Director of Collections and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference questions, please email: email@example.com
1 Manuscript Boxes
.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection contais records of the activities of a Jewish young men's club, founded in 1910 for the purpose of encouraging fraternity through social, religious, literary and athletic events.
This collection is located in Consolidated Box I4.
Gift of Jesse B. Calmenson
- Guide to the Records of the Aleph Beth Club (St. Paul, Minn.), undated, 1913-1923 I-276
- Finding aid created by marc2ead_ajhs.xsl
- © 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- February 2021: RJohnstone: post-ASpace migration cleanup.
Part of the American Jewish Historical Society Repository
15 West 16th Street
New York NY 10011 United States